A GREAT WAY TO DANCE WITH BIG PLAYERS IN THE MARKET
We’ve been familiar with the constant battles between the bulls and the bears in the financial markets that drives the price move every day. By understanding the core of market fluctuations, traders can prepare for the best trade opportunities and avoid market traps. Yet, it’s NEVER an easy task.
One of the most severe pitfalls among traders is the failure to determine which setups to give a go and which one to avoid. There are only a handful of worthwhile market signals out there for traders to consider. These setups are located in the trading zones where the Big Players pay attention to, and there are true trade opportunities.
A great way to make the best use of the trading zones is through identifying and analyzing the Supply and Demand Zones in the market. Supply and Demand Trading is a concept that digs in the very basic yet crucial elements of the market operation, whether in traditional or modern ones. With a simple yet effective approach, it deserves a thorough investigation by every Price Action trader.
Below is the glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Why supply and demand are a perfect supplement to the traditional support/resistance levels;
- What are the trading zones and how to find them on the chart;
- The art of drawing supply and demand zones under different approaches;
- A super-powerful way to identify a reliable trading zone;
- How to combine candlestick patterns with supply and demand trading;
- What is a flip zone and how to make the best use of this market formation?
- How to trade reversal and continuation patterns using supply and demand theories;
- Two ways of trading gaps in combination with the trading zones;
And much, much more.
Each of these points will be supported with multiple high-quality chart examples so that you will have no difficulty understanding what I convey in the book.
So, if you are truly serious about who the Big Players are and how to trade like a champion trader based on supply and demand trading, then scroll up and click the “Buy Now” button.
There are no reviews yet.