Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus: Get Seriously Involved With The Classic Guide To Surviving The Opposite Sex” written by John Gray. “You Can’t Live with Them, You Can’t Live without Them” is a true saying. The book helps the men to understand the inner working of a woman and vice versa. The emotions and expressions of men and women are different from each other. The book explains the reactions of women when she is in problem and on the other hand, how or why men suppress their emotions.
The book says number of things that can help in making a relationship healthy. If you are finding problems in your relationship, reading the book can help you in learning about the opposite sex. It offers advice on how to read emotions, when to be concerned and when to let time do the healing. This book has become an international phenomenon and is one of the most famous non-fiction publications of all time. A lively and accessible guide to successful communication between the sexes that has already helped millions of readers from across the globe understand why members of the opposite sex behave the way they do, this new edition includes:
- What makes members of the opposite sex tick?
- How to understand their verbal and non-verbal language?
- How to motivate the opposite sex and get what you want?
- How to avoid arguments and promote fruitful communication?
- How to score points with the opposite sex and impress your partner?
- The real emotional needs of the opposite sex and the behaviours associated with these needs?
- How to keep love alive and stay together long term?
This authoritative guide will help one reach a point of harmony and understanding where both sexes can live, work and love together.
About the author:
John Gray is an American relationship counsellor, lecturer and author. His book Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus is one of the best selling’s. He has written 17 books on relationships and personal growth. His most recent book is Venus on Fire, Mars on Ice, an exploration of relationships and the role of food and nutrition in sustaining a healthy romantic partner.